It is time for fun in the sun! Leave your over - coordinated city slicker duds at home. Lighten your load and your spirit by developing a capsule travel wardrobe with one or two signature pieces that can be adjusted to hang with your travel adventures! Here's how you do it: Make a List!
I call my list Summer Adventure 2017 and I start to organize from there. It looks like this.... Mexico Adventure Clothing
Lightweight Maxi Dress - Use as a cover up for easy meals or movement around the resort
- Cotton Tunic - Cover up and doubles as a travel outfit over leggings
- Ribbed tanks and v-neck tees - love these for travel. Pair with shorts leggings capris or your favorite jeggings for nights out!
- Thin Cardigan or Kimonos - for those cooler evenings or early morning hang out around the pool.
- Lightweight Jacket - Don't want to catch a cold hanging around airports! I will be wearing my Stitchfix military-inspired jacket that pairs with everything on this list.
Long Maxi Skirt - I found a great North Face maxi skirt that looks tres adorbs with my ribbed tank and Havaianas! I pick up a few new pairs at the start of the summer! As much as I love them I know flip flops take a beating
- A Blanket Scarf - they were all the rage last winter so make sure you use yours to ward off airport chills, germs and general closeness of people that you don't know. I spritz mine with lavender spray for serenity and calm. People are going nutso in airport these days and I want to remain serene and unflappable.
Linen Pants - any color will do. Pair them with V-neck tees and statement jewelry and your prettiest flip flops!
- A pair or two of shorts - you never know!
And that is your Summer Adventure go-to wardrobe! All links provided....affordable and Prime eligible in most cases! I can't wait to update my summer wardrobe at these prices! On to Accessories....
- Always pack a journal! You want to remember these moments! There are always quiet moments....take time to jot down your thoughts!
- Beach bag - Everyone needs a chic carryall for their stuff!
- Bathing Suits - I buy them in separates throughout the year to catch them at the very best prices!
- Sarong - You don't want to show the resort all of your goodies!
- Cute clutch - for your lippy, I.D. and Benefit Dr. Feelgood, my complexion go-to! Don't want to appear greasy do we?
- Summer Hat - protect your face from the summer uv rays.
- Cute Summer Sandals - Pack a pretty bejeweled pair to go with your dresses and sandals.
- Sunglasses - I go full -on DIVA in my Coach sunglasses...there's no use letting anyone see your full on party/relaxation mode!
So you want to know the secret to packing all of the gear in an airline approved carry-on bag! No worries I have the answer! Look and travel like a pro with your E-Bags packing cubes
they are the answer to packing your adventure in your carry-on! Stay tuned for Travel Make-Up Essentials! Happy Trails!