Want your Instagram photos to pop! Be adventurous with your look. It is fun and easy to try new products. I love the way mink lashes look if applied properly. The key is to apply them properly no one wants to look like a cartoon character or the newest Internet meme! A Natural lash look can enhance your natural beauty. The ZivaLash collection features lush mink lashes that are light as a feather and easy to apply. Shave time off your beauty routine and a glamour to your look by following these easy steps.
- Start with clean hands
- The best time to apply mink lashes is following full makeup application, which will avoid eye shadow particles on the lash
- Trim the lash to frame your lids
- Apply DUO eyelash adhesive to the outer seam of the eyelash strip. Allow the glue to dry for a minute before applying . Do not overdo it...a little goes a long way
- Place the lash along your natural lash line
- To remove mink lashes gently pinch on the end if they don't loosen easily use a drop of makeup remover
- Don't be cheap with eyelash adhesive. There are horror stories on the 'Net of people using hair bonding glue to apply strip lashes
- If you use the wrong adhesive you run the risk of losing your own lashes and eye damage
- Wear your eyelashes overnight, you risk messing up the shape.
- Use an eyelash adhesive that is only for eyelashes